Jedi or Sith?
Age 44 From Manassas, Virginia Online 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
I'm a jeans,t-shirt, and vans kind of gal. I like a guy who's typically the same.
I'm extremely tolerant of most anything except rudeness and judgemental people.
I go to the movies a lot.
I love going to art galleries. I like most everything, but always find more low-brow art interesting (Jeff Soto, Mark Ryden).
I really like kayaking.
I'm not a taker of the selfie. I will participate in this weird activity with a friend if they really want me to, but I don't much care for it. I'm not particularly photogenic and not a big fan of any photos of myself.
I like sleeping in- I hate getting up early unless I have something fun to do that requires an early wake up.
I'm a reader of books- the kind that have real pages to turn. I'll never own a Kindle.
I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.
I like robots, aliens, garbage patch kids, and any sci-fi stuff.
I like creepy strange scary things.
I love going to hockey games.
I really like exploring new towns or places I've never been, finding breweries and cool restaurants along the way.
Best thing ever is clean sheet night.
I'm random, sometimes weird, sometimes not.
I'm completely intrigued by meeting someone in the flesh from here. I've never done it before and stoked to try it.
As far as tattoos go, I have a full sleeve, one full side piece, and various things here and there.
I typically get along better/am more compatible with guys who are a bit younger than me. That being said, someone my own age might be a nice change of pace!
- Sign Leo
- My Body Type Is Average
- My Height Is 5' 5 (1.65 m)
- My Eyes Are Blue
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Divorced
- I Have Kids Yes - Not At Home
- I Want Kids No
- Body Art Inked All Over
- My Hair Is Dark Blonde
- I Have One Or More Of These No pets
- Willing To Relocate Yes
- My Education Level Is College Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Other
- My Job Title Is Director of Supply Chain
- I Make This Much In A Year $75,000USD To $99,999USD
- I Live With Roomate(s)
- At Home All Is Calm
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Average Joe
- My Social Behavior Is Friendly, Observant, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Dining, Games, Movies, Music, Reading, Theater, Travel
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum, Reading A Book, Relaxing, The Movies, Trying New Things
- An Ideal First Date Would Be Simple- coffee or a couple drinks
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Cool, Goofy
- My Religion Is Not Religious
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are Middle Of The Road
- My Goal In Life Is To live a simpler life than I do now. I want less stress and way less job craziness.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy, Slapstick, Raunchy
- On Tv, I Always Watch Cartoons, Dramas, Movies, Reality Shows
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Bates Motel, Gotham, Ozarks
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Thriller
- My Top 3 Movies Are Empire Strikes Back, Talladega Nights, Grand Budapest Hotel
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Country, Rock, Metal, Pop, Punk
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are This Wild Life, Motion City, Alkaline Trio
- When I Read, I Always Read Fiction, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Satire, Science Fiction, Supernatural
- My Top 3 Books Are Geek Love
- My Idea Of Fun Is Hanging out with friends around a fire with drinks.
- What Do You Find Attractive? Boldness, Flirtatiousness, Good Looks, Humor, Intelligence, Oddities, Sensitivity, Spontaneity, Thoughtfullness, Wit
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Date, Committed
Back to Top of Page »