Age 37 From Fort Mill, South Carolina Online Over 2 weeks ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As
What to say...I guess the point is to describe myself without looking like a complete narcissist, right? Ok well...Im a 32yr old, single parent. I'm very down to earth...jeans, t shirts, flip flops, and several tattoos. Very playful, easy-going, low maintenance, straight forward- no drama, no games.
Just looking to see who's out there.
- Sign Pisces
- My Body Type Is Average
- My Height Is 5' 5 (1.65 m)
- My Eyes Are Green
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian, European, Native American
- My Marital Situation Is Never Married
- I Have Kids Yes - At Home
- I Want Kids Not Sure
- My Best Feature Is Eyes
- Body Art Inked All Over, Secret Piercings, Visible Tattoo
- My Hair Is Auburn / Red
- I Have One Or More Of These No pets
- Willing To Relocate No
- How many tattoos do you have? 5+
- Are your tattoos hidden? Can easily be covered
- How old were you when you got your first tattoo? 10-15 years old
- Have you ever had a tattoo removed/lasered off? Yes
- Do you have any tattoos you regret? Yes
- My Education Level Is College Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Medical / Health
- My Job Title Is Girl Scout Leader..feels like it anyways
- I Live With Kid(s)
- At Home Friends Come Over Occasionally
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - One Or Two
- Back In High School, I Was A Average Joe
- My Social Behavior Is Reserved, Observant, Friendly, Comedic, Flirtatious, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Reading, Music, Movies, Internet, Games, Family, Photography, Travel, Cooking, Camping, Fishing / Hunting, Playing Cards
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Going Shopping, Staying At Home, Trying New Things, The Movies, Relaxing, Sleeping, Extreme Sports, Reading A Book, Going To A Casino, Tv, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum
- An Ideal First Date Would Be I hate to sound cliche' but really anything that affords the time to get to know someone. Something fun and original would be great too.
- I've Always Wanted To Try I like to try everything at least once. Except food, I have to be in the mood to try new, crazy foods IE bull nuts, monkey brains..a no go. LOL
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Cool, Goofy, A Flirt
- My Religion Is Spiritual But Not Religious
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are Liberal
- My Goal In Life Is Live my life to the fullest and enjoy it while I can.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Campy, Dry / Sarcastic, Friendly, Goofy, Raunchy
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Cartoons, Documentaries, Dramas, Situation Comedies, Movies
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are I mostly TiVo alot, but I usually catch Heroes and The Closer every week.
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Documentary, Family, Animation, Thriller, Adult
- My Top 3 Movies Are Shawn of the Dead, Knocked Up, and Pride and Prejudice
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Country, Rap, Rock, Pop, Classical, Blues, Jazz, Soul, Reggae, Folk
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are Muddy Waters, BB King, Tom Waits, Jimi Hendrix, Van Morrison, David Grey, Tupac
- When I Read, I Always Read Classic, Fantasy, Fiction, Humor, Music, Nature, Science Fiction
- My Top 3 Books Are Id tell you but then Id have to kill you. :p
- My Idea Of Fun Is I have so much that comes to mind its surreal. I like catching live music, hanging out watching movies, jumping in the car and going to the beach or mountains, and playing in the rain.
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Flirtatiousness, Spontaneity, Oddities, Boldness, Great Skills, Humor, Good Looks, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Do You Look For? Would it be a cop out if I just said I'd know it if I seen it? My type is so broad that it borders non existent. Easygoing, low maintenance, and has a sense of humor would be great. Someone who has a dominant personality and is adventurous sexually is a must. A musician would be nice but its not really a requirement.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Internet Buddy, Friend, Date
Back to Top of Page »